EmptyJets is an innovative company providing a unique web-based service to the Australian travel market, offering the public opportunities to fly in empty corporate/charter aircraft at a fraction of the retail price, as well as providing a wide range of other experience packages. EmptyJets will be looking to expand its services to a worldwide audience in the near future.
Business Development Manager (Australian Rep)
EmptyJets seeks a professional and highly motivated business development manager to promote its product/services throughout Australia and beyond.
- Develop marketing strategies and promotions
- Seek/develop new products and packages to list on Emptyjets.com.au
- Liase with customers to ensure quality and satisfaction with product
- Implement and maintain Social Networking
- Publish E-Newsletters
- Establish and build relationships with aircraft operators
- Promote advertising opportunities available on EmptyJets.com.au
- Some travel throughout Australia for meetings and business development
- Enthusiastic and shows initiative
- Excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong desire for success
- Marketing/business qualifications and experience
- Strong Interest in aviation and travel
Position would be based in the Newcastle/Sydney area. Working hours would be negotiated and flexibility available if required. Remuneration will be negotiated on experience/qualifications/capability and renegotiated after 3 months on performance.
Applicants are asked to forward their current CV with cover letter to email@example.com